Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
Areas of focus:
- Individual and Family Therapy for middle, high school and college aged young adults with either psychiatric or non psychiatric difficulties
- Dorm Room Coaching and Counseling (DRCC) for college students
- Parenting support during divorce and after
- Distinct focus working with eating disordered patients
- Marital Counseling
- Individual therapy for adults for adjustment issues, depression, anxiety and addictions
- Conflict Resolution for divorced parents
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and anxiety to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Licensed To Practice Psychotherapy In CONNECTICUT #000859. Outside Of CT Our Work Together Is Coaching.